Digital Marquette Leadership, comprised of a rotating team of Marquette faculty and staff, heads the planning and management of Digital Marquette events, planning, and communications. Digital Marquette Leadership:
- meets at least three times each semester for planning sessions
- attends and participates in Digital Marquette events
- manages communications such as the blog and listserv
- shapes vision for the group and engages in long-term planning.
The Leadership Team begins planning and scheduling events for the next academic year by July. If interested in serving for 2014-2015, please contact Digital Marquette before June 2014 by completing the form below. Email Elizabeth Andrejasich Gibes with any questions.
Get involved in others ways
The Leadership Team isn’t the only way to contribute leadership to Digital Marquette. Here are some ways you can get involved:
- Host an event. Digital Marquette is always looking for places across campus to host brown bags and presentations. Let us know if you’d like to offer your space or if you have a presentation or discussion you’d like to host!
- Contribute to the blog. Fill out our contact form, and indicate that you would like to be a blog author. Blog as little or as often as you’d like.
- Help organize advocacy efforts. Digital Marquette is also a platform for expressing concerns and advocating for change. Help us forward digital initiatives on Marquette’s campus!
- Or let us know other ways you’d like to help!